Sunday, July 19, 2009

Change

We have finally calmed down (a little). Well at least I can think straight again. I keep thinking about the movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy. I know I'm silly but those of you who know me know that I am silly. Seriously- I've been thinking about how life as a family of 4 is getting ready to change to a family of 5. How a family with 3 women and one man is now a family with 3 women and 2 men and Prince our lovely dog. (We still out number) Now we can't walk around in our underwear anymore. My girls love to do that. How there will be two people to blame about leaving the toilet seat up. I am sure that will make J happy. But this is a well welcomed change for our family.

We went looking for boy clothes and there just aren't many places with cute boy clothes. It felt funny looking in the boy section. I am used to looking at bows, ribbons, pretty dresses, PINK things. I don't think PINK will go for a boy. He has to be a man before he can sport anything that is PINK and wear it with confidence. J keeps telling us to calm down but it doesn't hurt to window shop. (Smile)

1 comment:

  1. First of all congratulations! I know you all are so excited! Your post is really touching and I can't imagine a family more deserving of this gift and what a blessed little boy you are going to have! What happens next? How soon before we get to meet the new Mr. Cosey. I will continue to pray for you all and would appreciate any prayers you could send our way as well.
    Much love! Stella

    ReplyDelete